Amber

Not only stunningly beautiful, Amber is just as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside. I can't tell you in words just how wonderful this girl is! Amber is one of the kindest people I have ever met, her parents and entire family are ALL wonderful! I had the honor to shoot Amber's Bridals about a month ago. We have kept her pictures a secret until the big wedding day which took place last night. What an amazing night it was! I was thrilled and ecstatic that I could be a part of their incredible day.

Amber your totally awesome, your so completely talented and wonderful! Thanks for letting me share your day with all of you! Enjoy marriage and all the wonderful blessings that come with it!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Popular Posts