Lane Family Reunion.

So I had all weekend to take pictures! We had our Lane family reunion at my parents home this year and it was a blast! My sweet Dad asked if I could take a few pictures and a few is totally an understatement. I guess I got my first glimmer of photojournalism, because there was very little posing going on so I had to do the best I could. All in all they may not be award winners but these photos do show what a wonderful family I am blessed to have. So grateful to see them all and to catch up and what a wonderful reunion it was! My kids always thought they were just "Tongan" until they saw the slide show of my Uncle Jerry. So the next day my youngest Scott says "Mom I'm a Tongan Cowboy!" Yes kids you are!

Uncle Jerry. This Reunion was a tribute to his wonderful life! May it continue to be long and full of wonderful stories!
Photobucket

Gathering around listening to the cowboy tales of our family
Photobucket



All the brothers and sisters
Photobucket



Good ole boys of summer
Photobucket



Time to meet and greet and all that good stuff!
Photobucket



My silly girls
Photobucket



This is a good lookin crew!
Photobucket



Sweet little cousins
Photobucket



Adrianne smile for the camera...........
Photobucket



For some reason me with a camera brings out the best in SOME people... Especially my brother Eric who is enjoying a little too much poking fun at me.............
Photobucket



Judy and Liz
Photobucket



My girls once again
Photobucket



Ready......... Set........... GOOOOOO................
Photobucket



Our Tennessee Walker Classy taking the WEE ones for a ride!
Photobucket



More stories and catching up to do. With my Dad as my "assistant photographer" anything is possible.(Oh dear don't tell him I said that.................)
Photobucket



Tally and Anika
Photobucket



A boys best friends. A dog............ and a couple cousins to admire.........
Photobucket



Cute little Tate hangin with the big boys!
Photobucket



Ride away girls into that gorgeous Arizona sunset.
Photobucket



The next generation and the "Tongan Cowboy"
Photobucket




Thanks for all the memories Uncle Jerry, We sure do love you!
Photobucket

Comments

maria said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peppermint Barn said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts