When I'm old and grey how do I want to remember my little boy?

I want to remember him just the way he was tonight. His scruffy little hair cut he refuses to let us trim, the dirt that constantly collects under his eight year old nails, his big brown eyes and my favorite thing about my son are his darling little freckles that seem to increase one per night (every morning there seems to be a new one) and we go through the ritual of mommy kissing the freckle and saying "oh buddy you got another angel kiss last night" He of course laughs and for a brief moment I still have my little boy. Then he's off kicking, throwing or bouncing something around the house. Tonight was opening ceremonies for Soccer and I just couldn't resist a few pictures of Scotty.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Popular Posts