Some of my Favorite Goodies

for Spring and Summer or really anytime! Those that know me would probably describe me as the type of girl that requires very few luxuries to enjoy life. I am super low maintenance. Taking too much time to get ready in the morning makes me nutzo, my family cracks up when I tell them I HATE round brushing my hair, and only do it when its ABSOLUTELY necessary (besides I'm not very good at it anyway.) I would so much rather let it air dry and allow my curls to run ramped, throw on some comfy jeans paired with on old t-shirt dabbing just a spot of my favorite lip balm on my lips and smearing on my tinted moisturizer in my review mirror (no not while I'm driving, I have babies on board??) Like most of you, everyday I'm running round these parts like a mad woman. Popping in here and there from places like school the grocery store, work, softball, basketball to whatever else is on the list for the day, and in the midst of everything still seem to be achieving some sort of stability for my little tribe we are raising............. However low maintenance we women are or have forced to become since our kids or jobs now run our world. In the mix of it all, I have found a few comforts that bring me a spot of excitement and happiness! Here are my favorite yummy, wonderful delectable items that I can't live without (curly crazy hair and all.)



#1 Two words "My Toms" Oh how I love thee let me count thy ways 1.2.3.4........ Ok I live in these and COULD sleep in them, ummm actually last night I did. Got home at midnight from a long day and fell asleep on our luv sac in the family room "Toms and All"(besides being the best of the best and most comfortable for your tootsies, every pair you buy, one is donated to a child in need)
Photobucket

#2 The Luv Sac. I have had an inner struggle between the comfort/kinda creepy bachelor pad look of these things. It just seemed sooo not attractive to me before I bought one and I really had to push myself, but the sheer comfort of it won me over and sucked me in (literally) We have had ours for over 6 years now and its still my most comfy piece of furniture EVER!(it even looks kinda cute)
Photobucket


#3 Clinque SUPERBALM!!! This I could not live without. Take away all my makeup but pluueaaase don't take away my superbalm. It stays on FOREVER. Like 3 plus hours. I Love it!
Photobucket


#4. Smashbox Photo Finish Bronzing. I really like this during summer time. Its actually a primer you put on before foundation, but I don't like tons of makeup so I like to wear it by itself most of the time. Its got vitamin A and E in it, gives you a bit of a glow while making your skin feel super baby soft.
Photobucket


#5 Almost Makeup by Clinique. I have worn this for years. Most of the time I keep it in my purse and put on in the car before we head out to school in the morning. Its so sheer with just a hint of color mixed with some good SPF 15. Sunblock, Sunblock ladies!
Photobucket


#6 Tarnish Raw Edge Cloche in Sand Beige from Nordstroms. (small floppy hat) This one I found at Nordstroms but you can find similar ones ANYWHERE!!! Everyone needs a good floppy summer hat, especially us Arizona girls!
Photobucket

#7 Last but not least, I picked these up several years ago. They come in all shapes and sizes plus they are equipped with there own personal style. As popular as they still are there are only four exactly like these that I know of..... And I was lucky enough to get them:)


Photobucket










Give up the Toms, Luv Sac, Superbalm. Photo Finish Bronzer, Almost makeup and Cloche any day of the week for these guys!
Good thing Dad was with us.
Be thankful for the favorite goodies in your life!

Popular Posts