Rock Star Blogger and Photographer Natalie Norton!

"Oh how I love thee let me count the ways" one, two, three, four,
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen,
fifteen, sixteen, seventeen..........ok I could seriously go on forever............. but you get the idea. I came across Natalie's site
when I was rampaging the web for new ideas and techniques for my business.
There are TONS of stingy little photographers who are boogers and refuse to
help those of us less fortunate with our techniques............... I've met
many that pretend their images are works of art straight outta the camera.. hmmmmmm...... Ok, there surely is something to be said about having your
settings dot on, it helps immensely to have the white balance in check and
I admit you do need to have some camera knowledge before you annihilate the
world with your lens, but unless these booger bugger photographers have Harry Potter's wand that they are waving over their camera's before a shoot I'm
gonna bet that they do at least SOME post processing............ right? Anyway,
like a lot of you I've learned almost everything from books and online searches using my buddy Google as my guide. I've also gotten tips and ideas from some
REALLY cool photographers that are totally secure with themselves and their
work (thanks guys I love ya.) So trying to follow in the gracious, confident photographers that I love footsteps I give to you............. da da dummmmmm........ a resourceful link to share with all my aspiring photography PEEPS.... two words

Natalie Norton


I'll say it once again Natalie Norton IS a photography ROCK STAR! I only
know her from her blog but would love to have her in my immediate family:)

So friends if you need some good tips check out her page. I LOVE that she's completely honest about how she achieves her images. No beating around the
mulberry bush here my people. I think you'll find that she knows what the
heck she's doing and there are some really cool articles with great tips
that Natalie has written on just about anything a newbie photo bug needs
to know. So go Go go Go go Go NOW and love her just as much as I do............


Hey just sharing the love my brottas and sistas, just sharing the love.

Popular Posts