A Little Child Shall Lead Them

On Saturday September 11, 2010 Tally and Scott Niu were baptized into and confirmed members of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I read the above paragraph and think to myself, how in the world did we make it here? Take it from someone that for many years never imagined this day would come, to get to this point in our lives is a miracle, a small one but never the less still a miracle. The trials I personally have gone through at times seemed unbearable. How I got from that point to this point is still very hazy in my mind. However lost I was, I did always have three things in my life that meant and mean more to me then anything imaginable. Their names are Taylor, Tally and Scott. I suppose this goes back to the title of this post "A Little Child Shall Lead Them." This is the phrase, just six little words that define my children. They are my strength my rocks my little Saturdays Warriors. They teach me everyday what pure love is. They are and always will be my life.

What a special day it was this past Saturday for Tally and Scott. My sweet husband was able to baptise them both and then they were confirmed members of the church by their Grandpa's. To my beautiful children. I love you so very much and give thanks daily for each of you in my life. You have brought more light into my world then you will ever know, I may be your Mom but it is each of you that truly lead me. I love you more than words can say, and am so proud of your decision on this beautiful and very special day,
love,
Mom

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Popular Posts