Jakob!

Give him his truck his dog the great outdoors and his Yankees hat and YES my friends you have a happy Buena High School Senior! I come across tons of seniors all the time. I often get an up close view and can quietly observe their character and the way they interact with their family's. It's not often that I get a senior that allows his entire family to come, watch and participate in his senior photo shoot. Jakob is definitely in a league of his own. He's got great character a fun sense of humor and was blessed with an amazing family. It's people like the Shilt's that make me love what I do even more than I already did. Photography to me is much more than a quick picture or a quick buck. It's about really seeing people for who they are. Freezing time as a person once was. It's about seeing the love between a mother and a son, a father and his children and the bond between siblings. It's about family's like Jakob's. It's about keeping their memories alive!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Class of 2011!!!!

Popular Posts