Beautiful Emm

It has been a whirlwind the past couple of months. I've been an extremely awful blogger:-( Life is great but things are a shaken round our parts. New job that I LOVE, doing marketing with Marriott, end of year PTO meetings, bylaws to be written, 5013c's to be formed, softball closing ceremonies, scouts and more scouts, and photo shoots booked every weekend keep me on my toes and hoppin lately!

Tonight my friends is the first night I have had in ages that I am free before 11pm and am not crashing into my bed........I have been totally itching to get these pictures up for way over a month now and finally here they are!

Wonderful, talented, beautiful Emily:) A senior about to walk in less than a week to go onto bigger and better things than I ever did. I so love this kid and the family she comes from.

Emily my dear,

My rockin, sweet niece that I love so very much. This is completely a time for you to soak up and remember every little detail that you can, write it down ALL of it! Keep all those good memories you have made in high school close to your heart and jump into your next adventure the way all Lane’s do head first and make more! Never be afraid or second guess yourself. The world is at your fingertips, take full advantage of all your amazing talents and put them to good use. Keep your Mom and Dad close at hand and remember the family you come from. Remember who you are, your values and what your purpose is. The day is close at hand, get ready to take a running start and don’t slow down until you reach your goals. Even then keep a good pace and you will be amazed at what you will accomplish:-) I sure love you kiddo and can't wait to see what wonderful things you do in this world!


GOOD LUCK EMILY INGER LANE 2011!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Popular Posts