Silhouettes



There is something to be said about silhouettes. Especially little kids and pregnant Moms. Its such a beautiful art. When I was little my Mother had silhouettes of us three younger kids on the family picture wall.  It wasn't until I had littles of my own that I really appreciated the beauty of them.  My little Boo is almost 3 and I didn't want another day to go by without capturing those puffy lips, long eyelashes and turned up little nose (not to mention her signature hair bun that is her daily style).  For those of you that want to practice doing silhouettes, I find that a well lit door or window is ideal for the bright back lighting you need! Practice with your different camera settings and eventually you'll get that photo that you wanted/love and will cherish always! 

Popular Posts