Farmers Market

Here are a few shots from our morning at the Farmers Market in Bisbee, AZ. Whenever I want to get really cool looking pictures with tons of detail, Bisbee seems to be the place. I also made a couple of NEW friends on photoshop as I was editing these photo's. You may know them as "burn and dodge." (How the heck I didn't know about these two for the last several months is beyond me! THEY ARE SOOO MUCH FUN!!!) So here are a few images from our fabulous day at the Farmers Market!

This way if you please.......
Photobucket




Photobucket



Beautiful Vista Park
Photobucket



I haven't seen an ice cream truck for maybe 15 years. This brings back so many memories!
Photobucket



I think every single trash can in Bisbee is painted. LOVE IT!
Photobucket



I admire that most vendors don't send you home with a paper or plastic bag. Here is our custom shopping bag given to us by our chipotle salt rub vendor guy! Helping the enviroment one bag at a time!
Photobucket



Next we were on our way to the town of Old Bisbee. I surely was the only person sticking my head out the window with my camera just snapping away. (It's a good thing the speed limit in Bisbee is only around 25mph.)
Photobucket



I ADORE the buildings in Old Bisbee. They have tons of character and mystery!
Photobucket



Our next stop was Bark Park. This place is on a side street that we had never seen. The next few pictures below are the actuall park. WOW!!!
Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



I also love to read all of the graffiti/signs in this town. Everything from way cool to just totally hilarious!
Photobucket



I think that this one originally said "No Parking" It has since been altered to "No Barking."
Photobucket



Another classic sign. This one homemade and it was perched right in front of the courthouse. Isaac and I both cracked up when the sprinklers turned on. How this little cardboard sign has survived is beyond me? Live on little friend
Photobucket



Everywhere we went I had a great set up for a fun photo!
Photobucket



I feel like I go back in time every single trip we make to this charming little town.
Photobucket



To wrap it up, lunch at a fun little cafe' and a bag of pre mixed scones!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts