Amber and Bryan

I adore weddings! But I think more than that I love to see couples totally in love!

In every wedding there is so much anticipation, excitement, beauty and attention to detail to everything and everyone involved. I've never seen one done the same, each totally unique, reflecting the image of the beautiful couple to be.

The Colon's were no exception, their wedding was seamlessly elegant. Such a beautiful couple that I am completely excited for. Their day was absolutely spectacular! Both looking gorgeous and having the time of their lives. This my friends are how weddings are meant to be! Elegant, charming, beautiful, relaxed with eye popping bright colors, the scent of fresh flowers paired with tons of family, friends, fun, laughing and dancing! What an incredible day it was. I wish you both nothing less than the very best in your future!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Popular Posts